Paleo Recipe: Kale Chips

Paleo Recipe: Kale Chips

This is a paleo recipe that I heard of randomly one day on facebook that I never thought would care for in a million years.

And to be honest, despite living a primal lifestyle, I never really thought I would attempt to make kale chips. Because really, well – it’s kale. And although kale is good for you, a little goes a long way, am I right?

So one day I just picked some up at the farmer’s market and gave it a shot. After checking out a few recipes online I settled on this one below.

Kale Chips


It makes for an amazing paleo snack!

Kale Chips:
Ingredients:
  • Kale
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Sea Salt, Pepper, any other spice.
Instructions:

     1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.

     2. Wash kale and cut into chip smaller pieces.

     3. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil.

     4. Season to taste. Salt, pepper, etc.

     5. Bake for about 30 minutes.

     6. Be amazed. Or confused. Whichever.

* When you make this paleo recipe again, since I know you will, try playing around with different oils and spices to see how they work.